Please click for TAV Milas Bodrum Data Owner Application Form
Please click for Personal Data Protection and Processing Regulation
TAV MİLAS BODRUM TERMİNAL İŞLETMECİLİĞİ A.Ş.
GENERAL DISCLOSURE ON PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Herein with this statement, TAV Milas Bodrum Terminal İşletmeciliği A.Ş. (“The Company”) shall inform you and explain the activities related to processing personal data as per the 10th article of Personal Data Protection Law (“PDP Law”) no. 6698.
1. Data Controller and it’s Representative
TAV Milas Bodrum Terminal İşletmeciliği A.Ş. (“the Company”) pays strict attention to the security of your personal data as the Data Controller. Having that awareness, we are extremely cautious in processing, recording, saving all kinds of personal data belonging to all persons related to the Company and our employees for the following purposes in conformity with law and ethics as well as transferring to/briefing 3rd parties limited by the purpose of processing within the framework of the limitations permitted by the legislation with the full comprehension of our responsibility.
2. Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data obtained by our Company are kept physically or electronically for a time period befitting processing purposes in accordance with the basic principles stipulated in PDP Law and processed for the execution of operational activities of our Company, business relations and human resources processes, responding to the needs of relevant persons, ensuring the commercial safety of the Company. The Company acts in conformity with the liabilities stipulated mainly in PDP Law and other relevant legislations. You can get detailed information about the purposes of processing your personal data by our Company by reading Personal Data Protection and Processing Regulation on our corporate website: www.tavhavalimanlari.com.tr or www.milas-bodrumairport.com
3. Processed Personal Data – To whom and for what purposes can the processed personal data be transferred As per the purposes mentioned above, your processed personal data can be transferred to our business partners, shareholders, TAV Group Companies, legally authorized state institutions and organizations, private persons, in order to carry out operational activities of our Company and to independent audit firms, survey firms within the framework of legal obligations and limitations within the scope of data processing conditions and purposes stated in 8th and 9th articles of PDP Law and in conformity with the basic principles stipulated in PDP Law.
4. Transfer of Personal Data Abroad Your personal data shall be transferred abroad by obtaining your explicit consent stipulated in article 4(2) of PDP Law or without obtaining your explicit consent if the issues stated in articles 5(2) and 6(3) shall take place and on the condition that the rules stated in 9th article of the Law shall be obeyed. It shall be transferred after the Personal Data Protection Committee (“the Committee”) declares the foreign countries having adequate level of protection, only to the resident persons or organizations. For the countries that there is not an adequate level of protection, if the data controllers in Turkey and in relevant foreign countries commit, in writing, to provide an adequate level of protection and obtain the permission of the Committee, the data shall be transferred.
5. Methods and Legal Grounds of Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data are being collected by the Company for the purposes stated above through all kinds of verbal, written or electronical communication channels to carry out our business operations. The collected data are processed and transferred within the context of personal data processing conditions and purposes stated in 5th and 6th articles of PDP Law as well as for the purposes stated above in clauses (1) and (2).
6. Your Rights as the Personal Data Subject Listed in 11th Article of PDP Law
In the event that you would submit your requests related to your rights to the Company as data subjects with the procedures mentioned below herein this General Disclosure, the Company shall conclude the requests included in the application free of charge and as soon as possible considering the nature of the request and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. However, in case the operation necessitates a separate cost, the fee in the tariff designated by the Personal Data Protection Committee shall be collected. The rights as the data subject pursuant to the 11th article of PDP Law are as follows:
- Learn whether her/his personal data have been processed or not;
- Request information as to processing if her/his data have been processed;
- Learn the purpose of processing of the personal data and whether data are used in accordance with their purpose;
- Know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred;
- Request rectification in case personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately and request notification of the operations made to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred;
- Request deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons necessitating their processing cease to exist even if the personal data that is processed in accordance with PDP Law or relevant other laws and request notification of the operations made to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred;
- Object to occurrence of any result that is to her/his detriment by means of analysis of personal data exclusively through automated systems;
- Request compensation for the damages in case the person incurs damages due to unlawful processing of personal data.
As per the 1st clause of 13th article of PDP law, you can convey your request relating to the use of rights stated above in writing or by other means designated by the Personal Data Protection Committee to our Company. As the Personal Data Protection Committee did not define any certain method, you are required to submit your application to our Company in writing pursuant to the PDP Law. Within that framework, in order to use your rights stated above, you have to fill in the form on www.tavhavalimanlari.com.tr or www.milas-bodrumairport.com and deliver a signed copy of the form together with your personal ID information and a letter of request indicating which of the rights stated in 11th article of PDP Law you would like to use to the following address by hand, through a notary public or other methods specified in PDP Law: Atatürk Havalimanı Dış Hatlar Terminali A Kapısı VIP Yanı 34149 Yeşilköy/İstanbul
Herein this General Disclosure was drawn up on 06.04.2018. If there would be any amendment in the disclosure text, then the enforcement date and content of the disclosure shall be updated.